For detailed information about this series, see: BurgerTime at Wikipedia
BurgerTime is a puzzle video game created by Data East starring chef Peter Pepper, who must walk over hamburger ingredients located across a maze of platforms while avoiding pursuing characters.
Various versions of the game were released, all featuring the same basic gameplay:
- BurgerTime (1982), Arcade. Later released for Intellivision, ColecoVision, MSX, MS-DOS, NES and for Atari 2600 and 7800 with the title Beef Drop.
- Super BurgerTime (1990), Arcade.
- BurgerTime Deluxe (March 1991), Game Boy. Re-released in 2011 for 3DS Virtual Console.
- The Flintstones: Burgertime in Bedrock (May 30, 2001), Game Boy Color.
- BurgerTime Delight (2007), mobile phone.
- BurgerTime Deluxe (2009), PC. Unrelated to the Game Boy game.
- BurgerTime World Tour (November 2, 2011), XLA, Wii Virtual Console, PSN.
Links to other series
|Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory||1984||Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory is a sequel to BurgerTime.||1
|Diner||1987||Diner is a sequel to BurgerTime.||1
|Captain N||September 16, 1989||The Captain N: The Game Master episode "Gameboy" features elements from BurgerTime.||1
|Burger Man||1991||Burger Man is a clone of BurgerTime.||3
|The Flintstones||May 30, 2001||The Flintstones: BurgerTime in Bedrock is part of both series.||1
|Futurama||January 06, 2002||Mr. Egg from BurgerTime appears as one of the video game characters in Futurama's episode Anthology of Interest II.||2
|Code Monkeys||August 01, 2007||The Code Monkeys episode "The Takeover" features references to BurgerTime.||3
|Data East Arcade Classics||February 19, 2010||Data East Arcade Classics includes a port of BurgerTime.||2
|Wreck-It Ralph||November 02, 2012||Peter Pepper from BurgerTime makes an appearance in Wreck-It Ralph.||1
|Pixels||July 24, 2015||Peter Pepper from BurgerTime appears as one of the videogame characters in the movie, Pixels.||1|