For detailed information about this series, see: Fight Night at Wikipedia
Fight Night is a series of boxing videogames created by Electronic Arts under the brand "EA Sports". It serves as a continuation of their boxing series after Knockout Kings.
The released games are:
- Fight Night 2004 (January 19, 2004), PlayStation 2, Xbox.
- Fight Night Round 2 (February 28, 2005), PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube.
- Fight Night Round 3 (February 20, 2006), PlayStation 2, Xbox. Later also released for Xbox 360, PSP and PlayStation 3.
- Fight Night Round 4 (June 25, 2009), Xbox 360, PlayStation 3.
- Fight Night Champion (March 1, 2011), Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, iOS.
Links to other series
Note: The appearance of The Burger King in Fight Night Round 3 doesn't count since he appears to be a person in a mascot suit, therefore a reference to the real life food chain, not a fictional character.
|Knockout Kings||January 19, 2004||The Fight Night series is a spiritual successor to Knockout Kings.||3
|Punch-Out!!||February 28, 2005||The GameCube version of Fight Night Round 2 features Little Mac from the SNES game Super Punch-Out!! as an unlockable boxer.||1
|Need for Speed||November 15, 2011||Calvin Garret from Need for Speed: The Run might be based on Andre Bishop from Fight Night Champion.||3|