For detailed information about this series, see: Itadaki Street at Wikipedia
Itadaki Street is a series of Monopoly-like video games created by Enix (currently Square Enix). The series was Japan-exclusive up to Itadaki Street Wii, released worldwide as Fortune Street.
A total of 11 games have been currently released:
- Itadaki Street: Watashi no Omise ni Yottette (March 21, 1991), Famicom.
- Itadaki Street 2: Neon Sign wa Bara Iro ni (February 26, 1994), Super Famicom.
- Itadaki Street: Gorgeous King (September 23, 1998), PlayStation.
- Itadaki Street 3 (February 28, 2002), PlayStation 2.
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special (December 22, 2004), PlayStation 2.
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable (May 25, 2006), PSP.
- Itadaki Street DS (June 21, 2007), Nintendo DS.
- Itadaki Street MOBILE (October 1, 2007), mobile phone. It received two updates:
- Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street MOBILE (July 1, 2010)
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street MOBILE (February 3, 2011)
- Itadaki Street Wii (December 1, 2011), Wii. Released worldwide as Fortune Street.
- Itadaki Street for Smartphone (January 23, 2012), Android, iOS. Relesed worldwide as Fortune Street Smart.
- Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary (2017), PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita.
Links to other series
Mascot link: Miis are selectable Itadaki Street Wii/Fortune Street.
|Dragon Quest||December 22, 2004||Itadaki Street Special and most subsequent games in the series feature characters and maps from the Dragon Quest series.||1
|Final Fantasy||December 22, 2004||Itadaki Street Special, Itadaki Street Portable, Itadaki Street Mobile and 30th Anniversary feature characters and maps from the Final Fantasy series.||1
|Mario||June 21, 2007||Itadaki Street DS and Itadaki Street Wii feature characters and maps from the Mario series.||1
|Yoshi||June 21, 2007||Itadaki Street DS and Itadaki Street Wii feature references to the Yoshi series.||3|