For detailed information about this series, see: NBA Street on Wikipedia
NBA Street is a series of basketball video games produced by Electronic Arts under the brand "EA Sports Big".
The games feature many real life NBA players, as well as some fictional characters, including the "Street Legends" Biggs, Bonafide, Drake, DJ, Takashi and Stretch, creatures like an alien and a yeti, and custom characters created by the player.
Five games have been released in the series:
- NBA Street (June 18, 2001), PlayStation 2. Released in 2002 for the GameCube.
- NBA Street Vol. 2 (April 28, 2003), PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube.
- NBA Street V3 (Feburary 8, 2005), PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube.
- NBA Street Shodown (April 27, 2005), PSP. Basically a portable version of NBA Street V3.
- NBA Street Homecourt (February 19, 2007), PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
- NBA Street Online (2008), online. Based on NBA Street Homecourt, only released in South Korea.
- NBA Street Online 2 (2009), online. Only released in South Korea.
Links to other series
|SSX||June 18, 2001||NBA Street features two characters from SSX in "Team BIG", while Stretch from NBA Street is unlockable in SSX 3.||1
|Sled Storm||June 18, 2001||NBA Street features Tracey Maretti from Sled Storm as a selectable character.||1
|Def Jam||March 31, 2003||Def Jam Vendetta features Drake Evans from NBA Street as a selectable character.||1
|NFL Street||January 13, 2004||The NFL Street series follows the same formula as the NBA Street series.||3
|Mario||February 08, 2005||Mario, Luigi and Peach are unlockable in the GameCube version of NBA Street V3.||1
|FIFA||January 13, 2004||The FIFA Street series follows the same formula as the NBA Street series.||3
|NBA Jam||October 04, 2010||NBA Jam: On Fire Edition features Stretch from NBA Street as a selectable character.||1|