December 18, 2013
NES Remix includes 5 challenges based on Tennis, and being a minor game, they're all found in the Bonus category, each one unlocked by obtaining a specific amount of stars:
- Stage 7 (370 Stars): a regular NES game challenge, it's divided in 3 sections. The objective in the first section is to return the serve, in the second one is to serve, and in the third one is to score the winning point.
- Stage 9 (390 Stars): a "remixed" Tennis challenge, the objective is to hit the ball 10 times, but the graphics changes to Game Boy-like graphics.
- Stage 11 (410 Stars): a regular NES game challenge, the objective is to win the match.
- Stage 16 (460 Stars): a "remixed" Tennis challenge, the objective is to win the match, but the opponent is invisible. The player also only has 1 life.
- Stage 17 (470 Stars): divided in 4 sections, the third one is based on Tennis and the objective is to hit the ball 5 times, but the graphics changes to Game Boy-like graphics and the player controls two tennis players at the same time. The other sections are based on The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros.
Copyrights for both series are held by Nintendo.