For more information see:Advance Wars wikia.
Wars is a series by Nintendo.
- Famicom Wars (1988) for Famicom and later re-released on the Wii Virtual Console on May 19, 2009, the 3DS Virtual Console in 2012, and the Wii U Virtual Console in 2014.
- Game Boy Wars (1991) for Game Boy.
- Game Boy Wars Turbo (1997) for Game Boy.
- Super Famicom Wars (1998) for Super Nintendo. Re-released for the Wii Virtual Console in 2010, the Wii U Virtual Console in 2013, and the New 3DS Virtual Console in 2016.
- Game Boy Wars 2 (1998) for Game Boy and Game Boy Color.
- Game Boy Wars 3 (2001) for Game Boy Color.
- Advance Wars (2001) for Game Boy Advance. Re-released for Wii U Virtual Console in 2014.
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (2003) for Game Boy Advance. Re-released for Wii U Virtual Console in 2015.
- Advance Wars: Dual Strike (2005) for Nintendo DS. Re-released for Wii U Virtual Console in 2016.
- Battalion Wars (2005) for Nintendo GameCube.
- Battalion Wars 2 (2007) for Wii.
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (2008) for Nintendo DS, titled Advance Wars: Dark Conflict in Europe and Australia, on October 30, 2013, it became available in Japan through a downloadable platinum status reward for the Nintendo 3DS system.
Link to other series
Note: In the Wars games there are several titles that reference various Nintendo consoles but does not count as references.Certain Wars games also appear on Nintendo Power, but does not count since it's only a magazine review.
|Metroid||August 12, 1988||A character resembling Samus makes a cameo in Famicom Wars.||3
|Super Smash Bros.||January 31, 2008||Soldiers and MD Tanks from Advance Wars are an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and its sequels.||1
|Captain Rainbow||August 28, 2008||The Famicom Wars Soldiers make an appearance in Captain Rainbow.||1
|Wario||April 29, 2009||A microgame version of Advance Wars is featured in WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase.||2|