For detailed information about this series, see: Wipeout Central
Wipeout (trademarked as WipEout) is a series of futuristic anti-gravity racing games developed by Studio Liverpool. The series is well-known for its fast-paced gameplay and high-quality 3D visual design, along with running on the full resolution of the console the game belongs to; as well as its association with electronica and electronic dance music.
- Wipeout (September 25, 1995), PlayStation and MS-DOS.
- Wipeout 2097 (September 30, 1996), PlayStation.
- Wipeout 64 (November 3, 1998), Nintendo 64.
- Wipeout 3 (September 8, 1999), PlayStation.
- Wipeout Fusion (February 8, 2002), PlayStation 2.
- Wipeout Pure (March 24, 2005), PlayStation Portable.
- Wipeout Pulse (December 13, 2007), PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2.
- Wipeout HD (September 25, 2008), PlayStation 3.
- Wipeout 2048 (January 19, 2012), PlayStation Vita.
Links to other series
|MediEvil||March 24, 2005||A ship called Medievil appears in Wipeout Pure as a promotion of MediEvil: Resurrection.||3
|PlayStation All-Stars||November 8, 2012||PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale features the Gravity Shield and Leach Beam from Wipeout as usable items.||1|